What is a DSCR Loan?
DSCR stands for “Debt-Service Coverage Ratio”. It is a type of mortgage that allows you to qualify for an investment property based on the prospective monthly rental income that is calculated for that home.
Some of the highlights of this loan program include:
- No income or employment required
- Can close in the name of a LLC
- Finance up to an 8-unit project
- Loan amounts up to $4 million
- Eligible for short term & long term rental properties
- Purchase and cash-out refinances
Call today to learn more about this new loan product 407-834-3377