Serving Central Florida Since 1985
Reviews & Testimonials
Government Loan Programs
Reverse Mortgage Loans
Investment Purchase - DSCR Loan
Other Loan Programs
Online Loan App
Loan App Checklist
Debt to Income Ratios
Are You Pre-Approved?
How Much You Can Afford
Documenting Assets, Income, & Debts
Get Your Loan Faster!
Tips for First-Time Home Buyers
Why Choose a Mortgage Broker?
What is a FICO Credit Score?
How to Improve Your Credit Score
How a Closing Works
What is Private Mortgage Insurance?
Reasons to Refinance Your Home Loan
Rent vs. Buy
New Homeowner Tips
Mortgage Saving Tips
Getting Your Credit Report
Secure File Upload
Fixed vs. Adjustable
Rate Lock Periods
Daily Rate Advisory
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?